Monday, September 29, 2014

Introduction

Hello!

So I've been putting off writing this blog for about two months because I haven't been able to think of a witty title. Well, I decided this morning that a lack of a title shouldn't hold me back. After all, I can always change it.

The working title I stole off of a song from Hairspray called "Run and Tell That" (I'm citing my source so it's not stealing!). If you'd like to listen, and you totally should because it's super catchy, here's the video.


The content of the song does not necessarily fit in with the blog's theme, but I think the title works because this blog will be about the different mediums of storytelling and narrative. I've always loved books, movies, TV shows, and video games because they transport you to new worlds.

Thus, this blog will be about the forms in which stories take place.

No comments:

Post a Comment